Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Radiography The Complete Study Guide and Career Planner
This study guide is particularly effective for use throughout the radiography program. The content outline may be referenced as a supplement to courses in the radiography curriculum. The study questions are excellent aids to learning in all of the subject areas. As a review book, this text provides a logical, wellthought-out approach to preparing for the Registry exam. The content outline, so effective throughout the educational program, is particularly appreciated at review time. Content that may be tested is presented in a format that is easy to use and understand.
Career Planning Inventory:
• Examine your motivation for seeking employment and establishing a career in radiologic technology.
• Adjust your goals regularly.
• Being passionate about what you do is key to your longevity in the field.
• Identify people who have been particularly helpful to you in clinical education.
• Concentrate on positive people who enjoy working with patients and students.
• A true professional has the ability to summon the highest level of performance even during difficult times.
• Consider what your needs will be for employment when you graduate.
• It is important to ascertain your financial needs.
• Determine whether you will remain where you are or if you wish to, or will need to, relocate.
• Balancing high tech with high touch is key to quality patient care. Knowing your preference leads to your success.
• A thorough understanding of options in radiologic technology can assist with career goals.
• This profession needs your fresh ideas, observations, leadership, motivation, talents, and abilities.
• Consider professional involvement such as presenting at conferences, writing a research paper, constructing a scientific exhibit, or holding office in a professional organization.
Source: Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Radiography _ the Complete Study Guide and Career Planner, Seventh Edition